Arrangements during Covid-19 Crisis
Dated 29 May 2020
The advice from the Australian Government is that the crisis and closing of all border traffic will last for at least six months from March 2020. As a result, IES have closed all intakes for new students until October 2020.
Please note, IES will not be offering the 10246NAT Certificate IV in University Preparation for STEM High Achievers Program in 2020. This program will be offered again in September 2021.
ENROLMENTS ARE NOW OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING IES PROGRAMS:
- August Standard 2020: now with a 6 October 2020 online commencement -> Click here to apply
- October Express 2020: Commencement from Monday 9 November 2020 -> Click here to apply
- EPP 2020 (10 week English Pathway Program) commences 6 October, 2020 (Face to Face only)
- January Extended 2021: Online or Face to Face delivery from 4 January 2021
- February Standard 2021: Online or Face to Face delivery; Classes Commence 22 February 2021 (Face to Face Orientation 15 February 2021 or Online Orientation 19 February 2021)
August Standard 2020 - 6 October Commencement
Semester 1 - Tuesday 6 October 2020 to Friday 12 February 2021
*Christmas/New Year break from 25 December 2020 until 3 January 2021. Classes will recommence Monday 4 January 2021.
Semester 2 - Monday 15 February to 18 June 2021
*Note that there will not be a break between semester 1 & semester 2
October Express - 9 November 2020 Commencement
October Express will commence on the 9th of November 2020. Applications are now open until October 2020.
Flexible Online and Face to Face Delivery of Programs
Students have the flexibility of making an online commencement and transitioning across to face to face classes once available.
- IES intends to offer face to face delivery of programs from July 2020, this is especially relevant for any students onshore in Brisbane.
- Should offshore students not be able to travel to Brisbane for face to face classes, they have the option of commencing their studies online and transitioning to face to face delivery of their classes once it is possible to arrive in Brisbane.
- Students also have the option to complete their entire IES program online.
- For more information and student support please contact: email@example.com
Reminder: IES Online English Language Placement Test Now Available
Due to difficulty in accessing IELTS, TOEFL or PTE tests, IES can now provide to enrolled IES Foundation Year students, if required, with a free online English language proficiency placement test -> Click here
Following commencement to IES Foundation Year, students enrolled via the online placement test will still be required to sit a formal English test. IES will give priority to IESFY students to sit a PTE Academic test, free of charge, at the IES Pearson test centre.
Please note, students sitting for the IES placement test must set up their own account; this cannot be done by an Agent representative.
Students and Agents can contact the enrolment office for more information about the test: firstname.lastname@example.org