IES Foundation Year New Campus Scholarships for Malaysian Students
New Campus Scholarships are available to all Malaysian students to celebrate the official opening of IES College's second and third campuses. The scholarships are available for entry into all 2018 and 2019 IES Foundation Year programs - the Standard, Express and Extended programs.
Availability and benefits:
- For Malaysian students
- entry into all IES Foundation Year programs in 2018 and 2019
- 25% of the total Foundation Year tuition fees, and
- several scholarships available per semester.
Note: Conditions apply. Unless otherwise stated, scholarships may not be used simultaneously. E.g. If a student's application for a 50% academic scholarship is successful, they will no longer be eligible for the 25% New Campus Scholarship.
IES College (IES Foundation Year).
- Scholarships are automatically applied to the second semester instalment of the IES Foundation Year tuition fees, which means the scholarship amount reduces the tuition fee for the second semester.
To be considered for the New Campus Scholarship, a student must:
- be a Malaysian citizen and normally reside in Malaysia
- meet the entry requirements for IES Foundation Year
- commence IES Foundation Year in any of the 2018 or 2019 Standard, Express and Extended programs/intakes, and
- apply through an IES approved agent.
- Submit an IES Foundation Year application form available from your agent
- include school results from the last two years, and
- as the New Campus Scholarship is automatic, upon acceptance of the offer, the scholarship will be applied to the second semester instalment of the IES Foundation Year tuition fees.
Mid November: For semester 1 entry in the following year
Mid April: For semester 2 entry in the same year
Contact email@example.com about this scholarship