IES Foundation Year and The University of Queensland Economics Scholarship for Japanese Students
Scholarships are available for Japanese students enrolled in the IES Foundation Year who are intending to study Bachelor of Economics at The University of Queensland (UQ) upon successful completion of their Foundation program.
Availability and benefits:
- For Japanese students enrolled in IES Foundation Year intending to study Economics at UQ
- scholarships are awarded based on academic merit during their IES Foundation Year studies
- 25% off the total IES Foundation Year program tuition fees; plus 25% off tuition fees for their Economics degree*, and
- two scholarships available per year.
*Note: Conditions apply. If enrolling in a dual program degree, the scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fees for Economics courses undertaken.
IES College (IES Foundation Year) and The University of Queensland, School of Economics; and the scholarship is linked to the pathway into UQ.
- The Foundation Year component of this scholarship provides 25% remission of IES Foundation Year program tuition fees, which is applied retrospectively upon commencement of the student's Bachelor of Economics studies at UQ, thereby reducing the first semester tuition fee at UQ.
- The UQ Economics component of scholarship provides 25% reduction on all economics tuition fees and is applied to every semester's fee instalment.
- Japanese students currently enrolled at IES College intending to study Bachelor of Economics at UQ upon successful completion of the IES Foundation program.
- Scholarships are competitive and offered on the basis of academic excellence in the IES Foundation Year.
- Scholarships are awarded after successful completion of the IES Foundation Year program.
- Current IES Foundation Year students must contact the Scholarship Team for application information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mid November: For semester 1 entry in the following year
Mid April: For semester 2 entry in the same year
Contact email@example.com about this scholarship