IES Foundation Year Scholarships for Outstanding Latin American Students
50% scholarships are available for Latin American* students with outstanding academic results, seeking to enter IES Foundation Year in the Standard and Express programs.
* Countries Eligible for this scholarship: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Availability and benefits:
- entry into IES Foundation Year Standard and Express programs only
- scholarships are awarded on academic merit
- 50% off the total IES Foundation Year program tuition fees, and
- several scholarships are available per semester, and
- available for 2018 and 2019 commencements at IES.
Note: Conditions apply. Unless otherwise stated, scholarships may not be used simultaneously.
IES College (IES Foundation Year); and is linked to the pathway into The University of Queensland (UQ). Scholarships provide 50% remission of the IES Foundation Year program tuition fees and are applied retrospectively upon commencement of the student's undergraduate studies at UQ, thereby reducing the first semester tuition fee at UQ.
To be considered for this scholarship, a student must:
- be a citizen and normally reside in the Eligible Latin American countries listed above
- meet English Language Proficiency requirements for the Standard (IELTS 5.5 with no band less than 5.0 or equivalent) or Express (IELTS 6.0 with writing band 6.0 and no other bands less than 5.0 or equivalent) Programs
- have obtained a high school certificate (or forecast) with minimum
- 8.5 on a scale from 0 to 10, with at least three subjects at 8.5 or higher
- 6.0 on a scale from 1 to 7, with at least three subjects at 6.0 or higher
- B on an American grading system, with at least two subjects at A
- 26 score in the International Baccalaureate diploma
- for other grading systems, please enquire at email@example.com, and ,
- apply through an IES approved agent.
- Submit an IES Foundation Year application form available from your agent
- include school results from the last two years, and
- as this is not an automatic scholarship, an applicant must request to be considered for the scholarship by emailing the IES Enrolments Team.
|Mid November||For semester 1 entry in the following year|
|Mid April||For semester 2 entry in the same year|
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
International Education Services at firstname.lastname@example.org