IES Foundation Year Scholarships for Outstanding Taiwanese Students
50% scholarships are available for Taiwanese students with outstanding academic results, seeking to enter IES Foundation Year in the Standard and Express programs.
Availability and benefits:
- For Taiwanese students
- entry into IES Foundation Year Standard and Express programs only
- scholarships are awarded on academic merit
- 50% off the total IES Foundation Year program tuition fees, and
- several scholarships are available per semester.
Note: Conditions apply. Unless otherwise stated, scholarships may not be used simultaneously. E.g. If a student's application for a 50% academic scholarship is successful, they will no longer be eligible for the 25% New Campus Scholarship.
IES College (IES Foundation Year); and is linked to the pathway into The University of Queensland (UQ).
- Scholarships provide 50% remission of the IES Foundation Year program tuition fees and are applied retrospectively upon commencement of the student's undergraduate studies at UQ, thereby reducing the first semester tuition fee at UQ.
To be considered for this scholarship, a student must:
- be a Taiwanese citizen and normally reside in Taiwan
- have obtained a minimum Senior High School Year 2 average grade of 70% and above in key academic subjects
- meet English Language Proficiency requirements of minimum grade of IELTS (5.5); TOEFL (iBT) 70 or equivalent, and
- apply through an IES approved agent.
- Submit an IES Foundation Year application form available from your agent
- include school results from the last two years, and
- as this is not an automatic scholarship, an applicant must request to be considered for the scholarship by emailing the IES Enrolments Team.
Mid November: For semester 1 entry in the following year
Mid April: For semester 2 entry in the same year
Contact email@example.com about this scholarship