Explore your potential and develop life-changing English Language skills.
The General English Program will help students to develop English skills for social, cultural and personal purposes.
Our course will focus on:
- Building fluency in spoken and written English
- Understanding a wide range of spoken and written texts
- Improving spoken and written accuracy through a focus on language development (vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation)
- Use English outside the classroom in everyday situations
Our General English class sizes are small with a maximum of 18 students per class. Full time students study 20 hours a week (16 hours of English Language classes and 4 hours of electives).
With our program, students can:
- Start classes on any Monday
- Choose to study for duration ranging from 1 to 40 weeks
- Graduate on any Friday
- Study full-time or part-time
For more information, please contact IES Enrolments Office at email@example.com