- Preference is given to applications submitted online. Alternatively, download an application form, complete and return it by email, fax OR mail (details listed below) together with certified copies of your academic records, English Language proficiency and any other documents relevant to the application.
- Your application will be assessed and if successful you will receive a formal offer (conditional or unconditional) by email/fax. The original offer(s) will be sent by email to yourself or your agent.
- To accept this offer you should return the following documents:
- a copy of your passport,
- the completed Guardian form (if under 18),
- the Accommodation form (if requiring IES services for placement at either Acacia Cottages or an IES approved Homestay)
- payment of the first instalment of fees
Payment can be made by:
- bank draft made out to International Education Services
- credit card;
- Telegraphic Transfer (TT), transferring to our bank account
International Education Services
Commonwealth Bank, Beaudesert Branch
Account No: 06 4400 1007 6403
Swift Code: CTBAAU2S
- Please email a copy of the deposit slip / TT or copy of bank draft to IES. Your contact for all payment options is Enrolments Manager, Fax 617 3831 2550 or 617 3832 9850.
- Once payment details have been confirmed by the bank, COEs (Confirmation of Enrolment) for your Program(s) and the UQ course will be sent to you. The CAAW (Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation/Welfare Arrangements) form will also be issued for students under 18 years.
Note: COEs and CAAW form CANNOT be issued before IES receives the Guardian form (under 18s). Until the COE and CAAW form are issued, a student cannot be granted a student visa. Please indicate if you have any disability that may require extra services or special consideration.
The Enrolments Manager
International Education Services Ltd
PO Box 989
Spring Hill 4004
Telephone: 61 7 3832 7699
Facsimile: 61 7 3832 9850
The terms of enrolment can be found here